LiveGames is a Curacao-based developer founded in 2015, and unlike other many other studios, it focuses on the African, Asian, and Latin American markets. You can find LiveGames titles in around 600 online casinos: every month, around 1,000,000 unique players try the games of this developer. The company has 10 games in its portfolio, 4 of which are different variants of roulette.
Roulette VIP is one of these games and uses the European variant rules, meaning it offers an RTP of exactly 97.30%. This is an automatic game and does not require a dealer: the 37-number wheel keeps spinning without stopping. The interface is very practical and has been designed with mobile devices in mind. You can view the table vertically and easily switch between the wheel and the table. In other words, if you're playing on mobile, you can play with one hand: you don't have to switch to horizontal mode and use both hands.
- You see chips with different values at the bottom of the screen. You can grab and drop them on the table just above (i.e., on the betting options).
- At the top of the screen, you can see the game status (win/loss, place bets/bets closed) and the winning numbers.
- The right part of the interface contains a series of buttons with which you can change different settings or view statistics information.
Roulette VIP Game Features
In terms of gameplay, rules, and payouts, Roulette VIP is exactly the same as European roulette. So, the game has a 97.30% RTP and 35:1 payouts for the Straight-up bet. There is no side bet and there are no racetrack bets, so we can say that this variant is the "vanilla" version. You can bet on a single number, multiple numbers, or one color (red/black). The wheel stops just after a spin ends, and a new one begins, and this break lasts for about ten seconds. So, you have a maximum of ten seconds to place a bet and for the same reason, you can join a new game in a very short time.
The reason the game is called “VIP” is that casinos can add personal bonuses to it. For example, an online casino may offer this game to its VIP players and display some special & personal bonuses while the game is running: all LiveGames titles support this feature. Other than that, there is not much that distinguishes the game from RNG European roulette: there is a chat feature, but if you are playing on mobile, you have to open that screen separately (it is off by default). The salient features of Roulette VIP (and what sets it apart from similar games) are:
- You can view a heatmap: this feature allows you to see the outcomes that other players have placed the most bets on. Using it, you can set strategies based on hot/cold numbers.
- The vertical interface makes playing on mobile much easier and more fun. This is not implemented so successfully even in RNG titles: LiveGames has done a very good job in terms of interface design.
- Using the buttons on the right of the screen, you can turn the sound on or off, view the statistics data, and enter and exit the full-screen mode.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can undo a bet, repeat the same bet, or switch between different chip values. By default, chip values range from 1 AUD to 100 AUD. However, keep in mind that each casino may set different limits.
Pros & Сons of Roulette VIP
- The game keeps running 24/7: you can join any time you want
- The house edge is the same as classic European roulette
- Impressive interface design: playing on mobile is much more satisfying
- The heatmap feature can be used in different strategies
- Not many features distinguish the game from RNG roulette
- The interface is not much different from other live roulette titles in the desktop version