Portomaso Oracle Roulette 2 - Lucky Streak
Best casino with Poromaso Oracle Roulette 2
Lucky Streak is a live dealer games developer established in 2014. This Cyprus-based company has around 200 employees and has five games in its portfolio. Three of them are different variants of roulette. Lucky Streak uses HTML5 in all its games and supports 12 different languages (for the interface). This is a studio licensed to Curacao, Malta, the United Kingdom, Italy, Gibraltar, and Denmark, and occasionally collaborates with third parties.
Portomaso Oracle Roulette is one such game. This is a live stream made from the Oracle Casino in Bugibba, Malta, which is why it has "Oracle" in its name. It is also managed by Portomaso Gaming (hence the name), meaning Lucky Streak is just a “middleman” adding some features to the game interface. The game is a live dealer version of classic European roulette with an RTP of 97.30%, and its interface is quite unique, as it is broadcast from a real casino:
- Behind the dealer, you can see a real casino, not a studio: you are simply a player who is connected to the game via a webcam placed on a roulette table in that casino.
- Betting options are placed in the middle–bottom part of the screen. You can see the min/max bet values on the right, and you can send a tip to the dealer if you want.
- Game results and language options are placed at the top of the screen.
Main Features of Portomaso Oracle Roulette 2
Over-the-counter (OTC) is a term we hear more and more in the live casino market, and it refers to a broadcast made from a real casino, not from a studio. You see a real table on the screen, and you can see real players sitting and leaving this table. They are not part of the game, but you can connect to the same table remotely and try your luck in the same game.
Portomaso Oracle Roulette is also an OTC game: what you do is actually remotely join a roulette table at the Oracle Casino in Malta. This gives you a more immersive experience, but don't expect the dealer to behave like in-studio broadcasts. He doesn't have time to chat with you - he runs a real game and doesn't interact other than telling you when to place your bets. Speaking of which, the time between game rounds is about 30 seconds.
Apart from the OTC feature, everything you would expect to find in any other live European roulette game can also be found here. There are no side bets, but there is a racetrack. You can bet on a single number or a series of numbers and try your luck on colors. The interface is quite simple and does not contain many options, you can only change the language and adjust sound/full-screen settings. There is also a huge "tip" button that we haven't seen in other games: as soon as you click on it, you send a tip to the dealer. The betting limits of the game range from 0.50 AUD to 12,500 AUD. Also, the dealer changes quite frequently, but this is normal: in real casinos, the dealers don't work as long as they do in the studio.
CasinoChanAccepts AU playersTable limits $0.2 - 4 000Payment methods
National CasinoAccepts AU playersTable limits $0.2 - 4 000Payment methods
PlayamoAccepts AU playersTable limits $0.2 - 4 000Payment methods
King BillyAccepts AU playersTable limits $0.2 - 4 000Payment methods
Should You Play Portomaso Oracle Roulette 2?
- You connect to a real table in a real casino
- Offers a much more immersive and realistic experience
- Works seamlessly on all mobile devices
- You can try your luck at Neighbours and call bets
- The betting range caters to all budgets
- Dealer interaction is lower due to the nature of the OTC system
- The big tip button can get annoying after a while
- Interface options are much more limited compared to studio games