Live Roulette - Atmosfera
Best casino with Live Roulette
Atmosfera is one of the newest studios in the live casino market: it was founded in 2019, but the founding team has decades of experience designing lotto machines. The company currently only has seven games, but it works very professionally: dealers are trained at the Atmosphere academy and can speak both English & Russian.
Live Roulette, which we will take a look at in this article, was released in 2019 and is among the first games of the company. This is European roulette using a real dealer: in addition to the standard wagers, you can also try your luck at “Snake” and French bets. The only difference from French roulette is that the rules of “La Partage” or “En Prison” are not used. For the same reason, the RTP of the game remains unchanged at 97.30%. The interface uses a responsive design that supports PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- The bottom of the screen shows the racetrack and basic betting options, respectively. You can use the chips here to place a bet: their value ranges from 0.25 AUD to 500 AUD.
- At the top of the screen, you see the dealer and the roulette wheel.
- You can change different settings from the upper right corner.
Live Roulette Characteristics and Features
The dealer tells you when you can place a new bet and spins the wheel. Once a game is over, you have approximately 30 seconds to place a bet and join a new game: you can track this time using the "place your bets" bar. You are also limited to the same amount of time to make any changes to your placed bet (for example, to undo or double it).
In this game, you can use the classic betting options of European roulette, that is, you can bet on a single number, a range of numbers, or a color. In addition, the Snake bet (1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, 34) and French bets are also available: you can try your luck with Neighbors, Serie 0/2/3, Serie 5/8, Orphelins, and Zero bets that cover multiple numbers in different parts of the wheel.
The game is streamed in HD quality, and the background can be changed digitally according to the casino's preference. The chat screen is placed in the lower left corner, and you can keep track of your balance from here too. You can undo your bet, repeat the same bet, or double the stake before the dealer closes the round: there is a button for each of these options. With the buttons in the upper right corner, you can:
- Go back to the lobby screen,
- Open the help screen,
- Change the camera angle,
- Change the volume, turn the full-screen mode on or off,
- Access detailed statistics, including the results of the last spins.
The interface contains the same elements on all devices, but the table is displayed vertically on mobile. We can say that the mobile interface is at least as successful as the LiveGames titles: you can play comfortably with one hand. Depending on the type of device and screen size you use, the interface automatically adjusts itself.
CasinoChanAccepts AU playersTable limits AUD 0.5 - 1 000Payment methods
WooCasinoAccepts AU playersTable limits AUD 0.5 - 1 000Payment methods
Bizzo CasinoAccepts AU playersTable limits AUD 0.5 - 1 000Payment methods
HellspinAccepts AU playersTable limits AUD 0.5 - 1 000Payment methods
Pros & Cons
- Exciting gameplay on all devices & platforms
- More winning chances due to additional bets (Snake & French)
- A colorful and practical interface on desktop & mobile
- High-quality broadcast – stream is in HD quality
- Detailed statistical data that can help in strategies
- Additional bets do not reduce the house edge
- Dealers only speak English and Russian
- This is the company's only live roulette game with a real dealer: you have no alternative