VIVO Gaming continues to develop live casino games since 2010 and it is one of the most respected studios in this industry. Its entire portfolio contains more than 150 tables that broadcast 24/7 from eight studios, which can be found in 130+ online casinos. All these games are certified for fairness by Gaming Labs, and this includes the live roulette collection too, which covers four variants in total (European, French, Spanish, and Auto).
Burgas Roulette is a live game streamed from VIVO Gaming's studio in Burgas, Bulgaria, and uses European roulette rules. The RTP rate is 97.30% and it also includes racetrack/French bets. Burgas Roulette uses the interface you can find in all VIVO Gaming titles, namely:
- The bottom part of the screen is reserved for the chat screen, main betting options, and racetrack, respectively. You can also track your balance and bets here.
- Game ID information is displayed in the upper left corner.
- With the bar in the upper right corner, basic settings (language, sound, full screen) can be changed, and the statistics screen can be viewed.
The game's interface supports 28 different languages, and you can easily switch between them. Chip values start from 0.10 AUD and go up to 1,000 AUD. Using them, you can bet a minimum of 1 AUD and a maximum of 3,000 AUD per spin.
Basic Features of Burgas Roulette
Don't let the name mislead you: this is a live European roulette game, and “Burgas” is just the name of the city where the broadcasting studio is located. So, the gameplay is pretty straightforward: when the dealer says new bets can be placed, you put your chips in and wait for the spin result. As always, you can try your luck on a single digit or a series of digits. If you wish, you can also bet on a color or odd/even numbers. The maximum payout of the game is 35:1, which means all the standard features of European roulette are available. The time between rounds (the time you can place a bet and join a new game) is 35 seconds. You can view the table and the wheel from different camera angles. And, for some reason, the wheel has RGB lightning.
In addition to the classic options, you can also place racetrack/French bets. These cover multiple numbers on different parts of the wheel and offer satisfying payouts. They consist of:
- 0/2/3 Series
- 5/8 Series
- Zero (Neighbours of Zero)
Using the interface (buttons in the upper right corner), you can make the game full-screen, change the volume, or change the language. You can see the result of the last spins on the statistics screen, identify the hot/cold numbers, and use this data to develop a strategy. The HTML5 interface works seamlessly on all browsers (desktop & mobile) and uses the same design on every platform. But for some reason, the re-bet, undo, and double buttons are not included: you have to open different menus to access these options.
The chat screen is placed in the lower left corner, and you can use it to send messages to both other players and the dealer. In general, we can say that the dealers are nice and chatty: we never encountered a dour dealer during our testing, and they all liked to interact.
Burgas Roulette Advantages & Disadvantages
- Classic European roulette with French bets
- A betting range that can suit both low and high rollers
- Works on any device/browser
- Detailed statistics and lots of settings to personalize the game screen
- The interface is available in 28 languages
- The interface misses some elements that can be found in other VIVO titles
- The time between new rounds is longer than usual (35 secs)
- RGB lighting on the wheel can break the immersion